Monday, October 6, 2008

OJ Simpson checks into rehab suffering from trial addiction.

Former American Football star OJ Simpson has checked himself into an unknown hospital in LA after conceding that he was suffering from severe "trial addiction." Mr Simpson was first tried in 1994 for the murder of his ex-wife Nicole Brown. Since then, he has also taken part in a civil murder trial and most recently a trial for armed robbery in Nevada.


Speaking to Newsifact, Mr Simpson said "To be honest, I'm all tried out at the moment. I have to do something about it - I think I have a problem."


Mr Simpson blamed his current addiction on the 1980s TV show LA Law. "Diana Muldaur who played the character of Rosalind Shays and who died in an elevator shaft in an infamous 1991 episode was a real hero of mine. Then when that show ended, I missed the trials, and just badly found myself wanting to be in court. I just love court trials - they are so gripping." added Mr Simpson.

No comments:

Post a Comment