Thursday, November 6, 2008

War of words erupts over who will portray President-elect Obama on film.

A war of words has broken out among several leading black Hollywood actors over who will play President-Elect Barack Obama in a potential future feature film. Summed up below are some of the arguments the actors have used.

Chris Rock:

"I made history in the 2003 film Head of State when I depicted a black president. That deserves some respect!"


Will Smith:

"I'm tall, skinny; I have the ears. Come on, I'm perfect for this!"


Denzel Washington:

"I always play serious black people. Any black person can play a rapper, but only I can play a black president. That is just a fact."


Sidney Poitier:

"Who cares if I'm too old? It has to be me! I'm the star of Guess who's Coming to Dinner? Now it's time for Guess who's Going to Be President!"

No comments:

Post a Comment